Supply chain managementThe Open Business School is APICS International Channel Partner since 2009. APICS is the premier professional association for supply chain and operations management and the leading provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience. APICS was founeded as the American Production and Inventory Control Society in 1957. And now with over 43,000 members and more than 300 international partners, APICS is transforming the way people do business, drive growth and reach global customers.
- keep you up-to-date and industry-savvy on current news and events.
- give you the leverage you need to advance your career.
- enhance your operations and supply chain management skills.
- make you a valued leader within your organization.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Topics that cover everything inside your organization's four walls.
- The APICS CPIM certification is required by thousands of employers around the world—and is the proven industry standard.
- Benefit from a reputation that is 40 years strong.
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain requirements from the first supplier to the end customer—the only certification of its kind in the industry today.
- Helps supply chain professionals handle much more than ever before.
- Get frequent updates based on current regulations.
- APICS SCOR® Professional Endorsement (SCOR-P)
Expand your credentials and knowledge with an APICS SCOR-P endorsement. Learn techniques for managing a global supply chain and measuring its performance.
Exams carried out through the system www.pearsonvue.com in 30 cities of Russia. In St. Petersburg we suggest you take the exams in "Eureka". The rules and dates of exams.
We offer public workshops and private couching lessons supported by an official trainer.
Also we offer inhouse courses for companies if several colleagues or employees striving for an exam. Your advantages: in addition to more favorable conditions per participant, the trainer can integrate or focus on specific issues which are relevant for your company.
Please contact us for more information.
Workshops are held in the conference hall Open Business School.