APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Certification Program program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
Since its launch in 2006, more than 19,000 professionals in 82 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
- The APICS CSCP designationis the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills
APICS CSCP education is essential if you are
- interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
An APICS CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
The new APICS CSCP exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. To earn the CSCP certification, you must master each of the following:
MODULE 1 Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
MODULE 2 Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
Ideal APICS CSCP program candidate:
- You are seeking to improve your organization's cash flow, and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain
- 3 years of related business experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*
- CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations